Pioneering the “street furniture” concept in 1964, the JCDecaux Group is the only company worldwide that focuses exclusively on outdoor advertising and develops activities in the three principal segments: street furniture, billboard and transport advertising.
The Group is listed on the Premier Marché of the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and included in the SBF 120 share index. Since January 3, 2005, JCDecaux has been part of two new stock market indices: the CAC Mid 100 index and the CAC IT 20 index.
Not only is JCDecaux the market leader in Europe and No. 1 in Asia Pacific, JCDecaux also ranks:
- N°1 Worldwide in Outdoor Advertising
- N°1 in Outdoor Advertising in the Asia-Pacific Region
- N°1 Worldwide in Street Furniture Advertising
- N°1 Worldwide in Airport Advertising
- N°1 Worldwide Transport Advertising
- N°1 in Europe for Billboard Advertising
- N°1 in Outdoor Advertising in Latin America
- N°1 Worldwide in Self-Service Bicycles
|2016||Panels||Cities / Airport||Countries|
|Street Furniture||559,070 Panels||2,330 Cities||68 Countries|
|Transport||354,680 Panels||47 Countries|
|Airport||40,580 Panels||222 Airports||37 Countries|
|Large Format||204,060 Panels||3,170 Cities||55 Countries|